Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Lead to join our team in Livingston. You will be responsible for each project, ensure project scope is clearly defined, with adequate resource, roles, responsibilities and milestones are identified and understood for the length of each project. You will provide regular project status updates to all key stakeholders (Senior management, project sponsors and external parties) and provide reports as and when needed. Support the maintenance and execution of project work packets to ensure gates are completed in line with overall project timelines. Work effectively in a mixed environment and use best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services and to define processes and standards. As the need arises, update Quality Management Systems, including deviation management, and change control to maintain compliance within a highly regulated medical device environment. Support the implementation of the project as it moves from design, development and manufacturing. Maintain ongoing understanding and knowledge of the latest regulatory and quality requirements for compliance with EU/U.S.
Who you are:
- Bachelors/Undergraduate Degree in a quality or science related discipline.
- Proven experience of project management techniques (Prince 2, Agile etc). Minimum 1 year in a project lead role.
- Three to five (3-5) years’ experience in a drug manufacturing, medical device, or biologics industry in Project Management, Quality Assurance or GMP manufacturing
- Previous experience should demonstrate expertise in GMP, FDA regulations, SOP development, as well as an understanding of Validation and Data Integrity Principles.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, including presentation of results into meaningful reports
- Competent in the use IT technology, such as Microsoft Project, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to collaborate and present at all levels and functions of the organisation.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!