Show All Results
Warehouse Associate I
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
At MilliporeSigma, the Warehouse Associate I is responsible for the physical handling and related record keeping in one or more of the following distribution areas: Picking, Packing, Receiving, Put-away, Materials Management, or Inventory Control. Prepares related documentation and maintains files/records as required.
- May involve frequently sitting, standing, walking, using hands, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell.
- May involve lifting and/or moving up to 50 pounds withoiut assistance.
- May involve moving 75 pounds with assistance.
- Type at a computer keyboard and have the ability to read CRTs/computer monitors for extended periods of time.
Who You Are:
- High School diploma or GED.
- 1+ year experience in a warehouse picking/packing operation.
- 1+ year working knowledge with MS Office Suite.
- Knowledge of SAP/SAP NEXT EWM software.
- Forklift or Dangerous good Shipping certification; this certification can be obtained during employment.
- Ability to work with the Warehouse Team to prioritize tasks to meet daily goals.
- Ability to be cross trained in all warehouse functions.
- Ability to regularly remove expired and short expiry material from inventory.
- Ability to propose process improvements to Supervisor.
- Ability to communicate with interfacing departments and conduct the necessary material movements.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of Colorado or New York City, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.