Show All Results
Regional Lead - Project Management Asia (화학 & EPC)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Everything we do in Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
As the Regional Lead of Project Management team within the Semiconductor Materials Engineering group, you will provide leadership and direction to a team of highly qualified Project Managers, Construction Managers, and Project Controllers responsible for the planning and execution of a variety of Capital investment projects based in Asia. Projects in the Capital portfolio range from production expansion, equipment installation, and brownfield plant construction. Each project requires careful and attentive consideration for execution strategy, process scope development, cost and schedule estimating, project planning, hazard review, detailed design, contractor selection, construction management, safety management, commissioning, startup and handover to operations.
To succeed in this role, you will need to demonstrate your leadership and communication skills to collaborate with global and cross-functional teams. You will need to translate complex issues into actionable concepts and will be counted upon to solve unique or complex project management issues. Since a major determinant of project success is optimally leveraging internal and external resources, you will also need to continuously support assessment of technical capabilities of project managers, suppliers, and contractors. You will keep abreast of market developments in key project management and execution skill areas and seeks to introduce improvements into our company.
Typical responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee and monitor capital investment projects, ensuring Safety, schedule, and cost goals are achieved from project initiation to hand over while meeting the company project management standards
- Provide leadership to strategically manage risk, monitor finances and ensure each phase of work is completed on time.
- Plan, organize, direct the work of large and complex capital investment projects, including the development, planning, design, implementation, and quality control of each project.
- Implement appropriate governance and risk frameworks, performance measures, reporting, and assessment tools and systems to monitor and report on identified project milestones and ensure that time and cost targets are achieved
- Facilitate communication and coordination within Global Engineering group to ensure resource availability of Project Management and other engineering disciplines needed for Capital investment projects
- Support the preparation, development and management of the comprehensive Capital project portfolio budget and schedule, and handle the monthly portfolio updates and communications
- Facilitate status meetings with upper management, advisory and/or steering committee members for escalation and resolution of risks and issues
- Contribute to project life-cycle improvement through project post-implementation assessment (closeout), lessons learned, best practice sharing, training, and technical transfer as needed
- Reinforce and verify correct usage of all Project Management standards, templates and processes
- Coach, mentor and improve individual Project Manager competencies in scope, cost, schedule and risk management
Who you are:
- BS degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering or related engineering/science field
- 10+ years experience in Chemical manufacturing production, process or project engineering related positions, with at least 5 or more years related to Capital project management.
- Experience as lead Project Manager on small to large capital projects (greater than $10MM) using various execution strategies such as use of engineering design, construction and procurement (EPC) and/or design-build (DB) contracts
- Demonstrated skills and knowledge in areas such as chemical process technology and innovation, sustainability, construction, and/or project delivery
- Supervisory or Line Management experience
- Experience as a senior member of an engineering leadership team
- Experience in leading multi-discipline project groups on large complex projects and programs
- PMP or Professional Engineer certification or Advanced Degree in Engineering
- Advanced knowledge of building and construction, design, construction contract administration, including advanced understanding of industry practices.
- Experience implementing projects in a chemical process plant environment
- Experience in industrial process plant construction and construction safety practices, chemical piping and equipment installation practices
- Knowledge of OSHA PSM (Process Safety Management) requirements and direct experience in chemical plant safety programs
- Knowledge of robust project engineering systems as well as strong awareness and sensitivity to the complexities and safety challenges of implementing specialty materials manufacturing processes
- Proficiency in both English and Korean
•지원 순으로 전형이 진행되며, 적합한 후보자 발견 시 채용이 바로 마감되오니 지원의사가 있으신 분들은 빠른 지원 바랍니다.
•서버 안정성을 위해, 인터넷 익스플로러가 아닌 구글크롬, 혹은 마이크로소프트 엣지를 통한 지원 바랍니다.
•보훈대상자 및 취업보호대상자는 관련법에 의거하여 우대합니다.
•지원서의 기재사항이 사실과 다른 것으로 확인되거나 Reference from previous employer 상에 채용상의 결격사유가 확인될 경우 합격 또는 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다
•(The company reserves the right to withdraw the offer, it if discovers subsequently that a candidate has given false information in application or has provided false or fraudulent documentation in support of his/her application. The offer is conditional upon satisfactory results of reference checks.)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!