Show All Results
Quality Control Technician
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
We have an excellent opportunity available for a Quality Control Technician to join the team in Haverhill. As our QC Technician, you will support the department to carry out 100% QC checks onsite. You will be responsible for the preparation of analytical equipment (MALDI-TOF, ESI LC/MS, HPLC) and reagents to perform quality control analysis, interpret and analyse analytical data, providing feedback to internal customers regarding failures for troubleshooting and prevention, accurately archive data by following correct logging / archiving of data in accordance with QMS, analysis of returned product and provide QC information on customer complaints and lead investigations, identifying root causes and appropriate preventative actions. This is a shift based position working, 11pm -7am.
Who You Are:
- Educated to degree level within a Science discipline
- Previous experience of working in a laboratory environment, ideally within a highly regulated industry
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with excellent attention to detail in written or numerical form
- Ability to plan and prioritise, within agreed production time frames
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and computer literate (Microsoft Excel / mass spec geometry / LIMS), with some knowledge of ISO or similar QMS
- Manual dexterity required to handle materials and operate machinery, with good eyesight - with or without corrective eyewear
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!