Show All Results
Business Architect - New Technologies
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
IT Life Science Business Architect for New Technologies
Your role: An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join the company as Life Science IT Business Architect (All genders) for New Technologies.
Life science is a rapidly advancing field with a constant influx of new digital technologies to achieve results that were impossible until now.
This fast-technological advancement provides many opportunities for the development of new digital products and services.
The business architect translates the ambition set out in strategic change initiatives into actionable roadmaps recognized by all involved stakeholders:
- Align process, information, IT, organization with business requirements and roadmap
- Build qualified change scenarios resulting in recommendations for business stakeholders and steering bodies
- Align business and IT teams and ensures that features and IT architecture is in sync with the business strategy
The team you will join, is having advanced expertise in an array of technology subjects, including data analytics, artificial intelligence, machine learning, UI/UX, internet of things, robotic process automation, and augmented/virtual reality. The position will be based in Bangalore, India.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline, MBA is a plus.
- 5+ years of experience in a relevant role within Information Technology or Software Development.
- Life Science, Chemicals or Healthcare industry knowledge preferred.
- Ability to interact with senior management in matrix organization.
- Business-fluent English skills.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!