Show All Results
Project Manager: Data and Analytics Solutions (all genders)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Electronics Controlling’s vision and strategy require a transformational change in our data & analytics capabilities. To enable the transition to next-gen controlling business partners, we need to ensure high-quality data and provide automated reporting solutions that free up the capacity of controllers; to develop analytics solutions that present valuable and actionable insights that enable deeper business partnering and facilitate beneficial decision support for the business. In this role, you will be in the driver's seat of that development. As a team member in the Electronics Controlling Data & Analytics team, you will lead key projects that aim to improve data availability and quality in our Finance systems (MC4F, ERPs such as Versum or Quattro). All that is to have a trustworthy foundation, a key prerequisite for standardization and automation of efficient and scalable reporting and analytics solutions to be built on top of this foundation. You will work closely with business units and their controllers to understand their needs and challenges to be able to develop practical and high-impact solutions that address the respective obstacle and tackle the problem. This role requires designing and coordinating business requirements related to the above activities by acting as a key interface with business controlling and BU teams to turn requests into reality. You should have a very good understanding of both the business as well as the technical side to be able to judge and consult on conceptual questions thereby ensuring robust solutions that are technically feasible to implement without high manual effort or errors.
This position provides multiple opportunities to develop further both business awareness and technical aspects of the controlling job.
Who you are:
- Minimum 3 years of seasoned Business Controlling experience
- Master´s degree with Controlling/Finance background (Business informatics / "Wirtschaftsinformatik" preferred)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills in both the technical and conceptual realm
- Solid technical understanding of MC4F and (preferably) SAP; also: strong Excel and TM1 skills
- Preferred is a good understanding of production and supply chain controlling (including concepts related to WCOGS, standard costing, value chains, variances, etc.)
- Able to manage projects with a high degree of autonomy, independent decision-making skills, self-initiative, and collaborative spirit
- Leadership and influencing skills that combine recommendations based on well-founded judgment with a solution-oriented pragmatism to achieve a viable solution for the stakeholders
- Eagerness and curiosity to identify root-cause problems drive analytical improvements/solutions, and constantly learn new things by diving into the topics relevant to the project/problem at hand
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!