A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The eCommerce GKU (Global Key User) plays a key role in the successful deployment of the SAP NEXT ERP template along with other Life Science ERP projects. The incumbent will have strong acumen in ecommerce, web related functionalities within the various applications along with the connections to the ERP’s. Such as B2B connections, DEEP platforms, and SAP to WEB interphase connections with strong expertise in integrations and mappings of ecommerce platforms into various ERPs. A good understanding of current business market practices. They act as a link between local business and global activities. They are the key contact for local key users and guides them through the entire ERP & ecommerce deployment journey from kick-off throughout Hypercare though the following activities as onboarding the local team and guiding them through process, scoping business impact/gap identification, local gap business requirements, business acceptance and validated testing, as well as end-user training and cutover/Hypercare. The role is looking for strong leadership, high communication capabilities capsulated with strong knowledge of web and ecommerce processes. Project Management experience as well as problem-solving skills will be essential to be successful in this important role. Travel globally 20-30%.
The responsibilities are:
Business Process Scope/ Change Impact/ Gap Mgt
- Discuss relevant business processes with site project Team
- Hold Weekly Stream meeting calls with site to explain the to-be processes
- Support Local Key Users to identify potential process gaps for their site/legal entity
- Align with business on overall site business process scope and local gaps, local workarounds
- Prepare business requirement documents
- Support local key users in preparing justifications for gaps identified and develop workarounds
- Perform Business Preparation workshops, Process Scoping/Gap identification workshops, document results and communicate them to all relevant stakeholders
- Define local data requirements as part of process design (incl. cleansing and harmonization)
- Define Field & Value mapping for the site and objects in scope
- Guide/support the local team with data cleansing execution and reporting
Business Acceptance and Validation Testing
- Review system development demos with IT
- Identify Site-specific scenarios with Local Key Users for Business Acceptance Tests
- Identify and list site-specific critical end to end processes for Business Acceptance Tests
- Create Gap and Risk Mitigation Test Plans
- Identify scope of local, global and risk testing
- Execute Tests & document test results
Business Roles and Authorizations
- Work with the Roles and Authorizations Team, Local Key Users and the Site Next Lead to prepare draft role concept for end users
- Finalize end-user mapping to appropriate roles
- Communicate/share and explain the 'Train-the Trainer' concept to site project team
- Onboard Local Key Users on the relevant business processes for their legal entity
- Support local Key Users to identify and document issues or process risks
- Cutover Management
- Identify and list the cutover activities for own process stream
- Monitor business KPI's and communicate back to the deployment team
- Check Master Data and other performance outputs
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any science, or Business, or Engineering Degree
- 2+ years of expereince working within commercial business ecommerce and SAP
- Proven track record of managing national and international projects covering a broad range of different cross-functional areas
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, problem-solving strength and process thinking
- Empowering team player with a proactive, self-motivated work approach with a passion for business processes
- Fluent in English, additional foreign language is beneficial
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of Colorado or New York City, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.