Show All Results
Analytical Lab Analyst
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Reporting to the Laboratory Supervisor, the Analytical Laboratory Analyst is responsible for the analytical testing of incoming raw materials, in-process samples and finished products for the Membrane, Biotools and Media manufacturing areas. The Analytical Laboratory Analyst will perform all activities in an efficient and competent manner with due regard to safety and quality, while ensuring a positive team environment and a focus on continuous improvement.
- Adhere to all company EHS guidelines and procedures with proactive involvement in laboratory safety initiatives.
- Perform testing of incoming raw material, in-process and finished product in strict accordance with site procedures, to support production and shipping deadlines. Test methods in use in the laboratory include standard tests such as TOC and HPLC, as well as product-specific testing such as Porosity and Protein Striping.
- Provide technical support to Process & Technology and Production departments as required, including support for process validations, quality improvement initiatives and customer complaints
- Perform validation and non-routine testing as required.
- Initiate laboratory investigations for atypical or out-of-specification results and participate in RCA investigations.
Who you are?
- B.Sc. in Analytical Chemistry or equivalent.
- Good knowledge and understanding of analytical chromatography instrumentation and techniques such as HPLC, TOC and FTIR.
- Experience in LIMS, Trackwise, MES and SAP an advantage
- Thorough, practical and persistent self-starter.
- Strong motivation
- Good communication skills
- Good computer literacy
- Strong problem solving, organisational & time management skills
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!