Show All Results
Java Technical Lead
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
We are looking for an experienced Java technical lead to be responsible for providing solutions for technical issues which may affect product delivery. The Java technical lead will facilitate requirement analyses, conduct peer reviews and provide feedback, and enhance frameworks.
- Performing requirement analyses.
- Developing high-quality and detailed designs.
- Conducting unit testing using automated unit test frameworks.
- Identifying risk and conducting mitigation action planning.
- Conducting configuration of your own work.
- Participate in the development and review work of other developers and provide feedback.
- Using coding standards and best practices to ensure quality.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 8-10 yrs of relevant work experience
- Degree in engineering, information systems, or related.
- Extensive experience in the IT industry.
- Good exposure to Java 8/7.
- Good experience working with related technical frameworks – Spring Boot, Spring integration, JMS, JDBCTemplate, Hibernate/JPA.
- Solid understanding of Data Structure and Algorithms – ability to solve time & space complexity problems.
- Good experience working with Concurrency, Collections, Garbage Collections, and fail-fast approaches.
- Good experience working with API first approach.
- Experience with continuous integration/continuous deployments.
- Maintain code quality with Test Driven Development and Clean code.
- Experience with building out loosely coupled software and is familiar with Microservice architectures.
- Experience in Cloud technologies - AWS or Azure
- Solid understanding of database concepts and working knowledge with any of the vendors.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the Agile software development lifecycle and be able to distinguish the core inputs and outputs in each cycle.
- Participate in the design and development of product features
- Determine, analyze and transform business requirements to produce design specifications at the system and programming levels
- Estimate the effort and timelines for features
- Good communication skills and should be a team player
- Proactive and learning attitude needed.
Job Location : Electonic City, Bangalore, Karnataka
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!