Show All Results
End User Services Specialist
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As an End User Services Specialist, you will be working as part of the local IT team based in Cork you will provide 2nd and 3rd level support for incident management onsite & remotely covering all our company locations in Ireland. Supporting onboarding and transfer requests while also providing support for any integration activities. You will work with Global teams, to resolve complex and advanced IT related issues. You will support all services relating to Lifecycle management, Asset Management, License Management and User Access management for end users software and hardware.
- You will maintain a core level of knowledge regarding service offerings for all IT units (including training offerings and resources when available).
- Coordinate uninterrupted IT support and communicate ongoing strategy and execution with colleagues.
- Work with end users to provide them trainings, advice, and guidance and training on IT systems and processes.
Who you are:
- 2+ years IT experience in a customer facing role
- Experience of supporting Windows laptops, desktops, Microsoft Office 365 applications (Outlook, Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive) as well as mobile devices (iPhones, iPads), including working with MDM solutions such as Intune & SOTI.
- Microsoft Windows Desktop Certifications or CompTIA A+, experience with Microsoft SCCM and ITIL Certification is an asset
- Proven experience handling enquiries, escalations and establishing partnerships with key customers for issues relating to Infrastructure and End User Support.
- Experience of working on Innovation activities such as process improvements, pilots, PoCs, etc.
- You are flexible to occasionally travel within country.
- Experience of providing IT support in a Manufacturing or Laboratory environment would be beneficial.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!