Show All Results
Process, System & App Specialist US Remote
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This Customer Excellence position involves working in a dynamic, fast paced, high energy, and rewarding team environment focused on delivering a better customer experience. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the Customer Excellence organization in driving the management, improvement and implementation of new and existing business processes, systems, and tools with a focus on the end-to-end Customer Experience.
- Provide front line user support for business process, system and tools used within Customer Excellence
- Acts as the voice of Customer Excellence to provide information or determine the most effective process to meet the needs of our internal (or external customers) while promoting efficiencies for our tools and processes
- Represent NA CEx as the subject matter expert for key processes and tools with extensive knowledge of the Order to Cash processes
- Proactively seek ways to increase and improve tools and processes for NA CEx
- Close collaboration within CEx and functions outside CEx and to ensure alignment (i.e., AR, SBS, eCommerce)
- Lead, Support and participate in testing and requirements gathering for key processes within NA CEx
- Represent Customer Excellence on global initiatives to ensure local processes and requirements are understood and aligned (as needed) with partnering Customer Excellence organizations
- Participate and support tool related workshops, testing, data validation and other change request activities
- Collaborate with IT to perform system and process testing associated with technology enhancements and system upgrades which include weekends
- Benchmark with Global teams to help align processes
- Identify, analyze, and communicate new requirements for CEx processes, systems, and tools
- Partner with Program Management & Reporting team to support or lead Customer Excellence projects and cross functional strategic initiatives
- Support CEx Training team to develop training documentation and execute training as needed
- Respect, live and share with external and internal customers the MilliporeSigma values, Customer Excellence behaviors and purpose
- Travel up to 20%
Who You Are:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3+ years Order to Cash Knowledge and understanding of tools, capabilities and processes
- Commercial environment experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Education
- 2+ years of experience in managing projects to drive applications and process improvement
- 2+ years of experience in leading projects to drive applications and process improvement
- 3+ years of experience in a commercial environment
- Proven experience in implementing new programs, processes & technologies including change management and stakeholder management initiatives and in collaboration with IT
- Large, publicly held, multinational organizational experience
- Excellent oral & written communication skills, as well as presentation skills with ability to present in front of all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated knowledge of lean six sigma & project management principles
- Strong operation knowledge across key functions and systems
- Excels in collaborative environment to meet strategic objectives and possesses ability to work independently and cross functionally
- Ability to build relationships at all levels across a large organization
- Demonstrates ability to independently influence, makes decisions and takes responsibility balanced with input from key stakeholders
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-driven, highly motived, leads discussions and solution independently
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of Colorado or New York City, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.