Show All Results
A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and electronics. For more than 352 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
1. Managing automation project activities (Design and qualification) to deliver results that are right first time, on-time with schedule requirement and reconciled to the budget.
2. Managing internal stakeholders to address operational issues related to process automation applications. Focus on providing long-term support for existing facilities with respect to the automation and control systems for process, utility and building systems.
3. Generate and review design drawings and specification documents (URS, FS, DS, etc)
4. Generate, execute, and review design testing, generate and participate in functional specification testing, and perform field inspection services
5. Review and approve vendor information packages, including drawing and specifications as directed to ensure validation and automation system requirements are met.
Who you are:
1. Bachelor or above degree in Mechanical, automation & Electronic Science or related major.
2. At least 7 years automation design/project and/or warehouse process flow in the GMP environment, biotech, pharma, etc.
3. Warehouse automation that has similar project application experience like pallet lifter, AGV, shelf conveyor, VNA.
4. Better to have warehouse control system execution project experience.
5. Automation boxing that have similar project application experience like carton unpacking, carton sealing (H type), weighing, labeling, robot stacking, pallet code track system.
6. Validation and document capability, experienced in FAT, SAT, IQ, OQ, PQ execution. CSV experience (WCS connect to SAP) is plus.
7. Strong experience working with PLC and programming language
8. Be familiar with all kinds of automation standard parts
9. English can read, write and speak fluently.
10. Work independently and under tight time constraints
11. Have an innovation mindset, be excited about trying new technologies.
Functional Area: Engineering & Skilled Trade
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!