Show All Results
Director of Go-to-Market
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Everything we do in EMD Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
We are based in Silicon Valley, San Jose, and are looking for a passionate, ambitious individual who shares our vision to make a radical impact with next gen disruptive compute and memory solutions for AI and data intensive computing applications. We offer an empowering environment combining the agility and innovative spirit of a start-up with the strength and backing of a large corporate enterprise. In your role as Director of Go-to-Market, you will lead our business building activities to productize and commercialize novel memory-centric and neuromorphic compute solutions. This is an impactful and senior leadership role allowing you to grow a new business from scratch, coordinate the realization of our strategic ambitions, and shape our product portfolio.
- Set achievements related to commercialization
- Leverage best practices in semiconductor market related to marketing and business development
- Define key partners required for commercialization
- Maintain relationships with external parties including partners and customers
- Formulate customer acquisition and customer retention strategy
- Define go-to-market strategy and align its scope/budget with leadership team
- Develop an attractive branding of the product
- Build customer relationships and defining relevant customer touchpoints
- Set up a process for corporate communications
Who You Are
- 5+ years proven experience in marketing and/or business development in the semiconductor industry
- Experience in introducing and marketing of semiconductor IP blocks
- Work experience at an EDA tool provider, semiconductor IP vendor, foundry, IC design company
- Experience with leading others and working in a team
- An MBA degree, consulting experience and/or a technical degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Physics are a plus
- Track record of growing business successfully
- Groundbreaking, entrepreneurial and hands-on personality with an appetite for starting a strategic initiative within a corporate setting
- Strong commercial skills and a communicator capable of engaging with customers, senior leaders, and peers
- Strategic and analytical problem solver capable of drawing the big picture
- Great teammate and an intrinsically self-motivated curious mind
Pay range for this position – 104,100- 312,200
Our ranges incorporate all levels and career types available within this specific role, and are derived from relevant industry market data. Should we decide to make an offer, we will consider several factors, including but not limited to your location, skills, experience, career level, and other job-related factors. This role may offer the following benefits: medical, vision, and dental insurance; life insurance; disability insurance; a 401(k) matching program; paid time off; and paid holidays; among other employee benefits. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation, including, but not limited to, cash bonuses.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html