Show All Results
IT Project Manager
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
This role will be located in Korea requiring occasional presence on stage in the different locations of Display Solutions business and report into the Head of IT Electronics Business Partner Display Solutions.
- Work within the IT Electronics unit, being responsible to manage the relationship with the Display Solutions Business of Electronics in Korea.
- Serve as dedicated point of contact for all related IT matters and projects.
- Proactively establish and manage business relationships with Display Solutions business representatives including demand and portfolio management, service and complaint management.
- Be the IT subject matter expert and technology advisor and help to prioritize, shape and implement the Display Solutions IT roadmap and digital agenda.
- Be accountable for steering and delivering the related Display Solutions IT roadmap and transformation it into a company supported setup.
- Bring in your capabilities as experienced Project Manager by executing own projects and overseeing all projects on the roadmap, steer vendors and suppliers and other supporting IT units, while ensuring the effective delivery of the projects and adherence to the budget.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Informatics, IT, Science, or related majors
- 3-8 years of experience in various IT positions, preferably in chemical, semiconductor, or display solutions industries
- Broad range of exposure to technical IT environments, digitalization, data analytics and business IT architectures
- Experience with IT project management
- Ability to cope with complex and unclear problems that require alignment with different stakeholders and translate business challenges in innovative IT concepts from proof of concept to productive usage
- Ability to work independently and efficiently, managing timelines and expectations, and producing high-quality deliverables (project plans, documentation, presentations, proof-of-concepts, etc.)
- Proactive and collaborative mindset with superb conceptual, problem solving and analytical skills with the strong willingness to continuously develop and grow
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills at top management level, fluent in English
•지원 순으로 전형이 진행되며, 적합한 후보자 발견 시 채용이 바로 마감되오니 지원의사가 있으신 분들은 빠른 지원 바랍니다.
•서버 안정성을 위해, 인터넷 익스플로러가 아닌 구글크롬, 혹은 마이크로소프트 엣지를 통한 지원 바랍니다.
•보훈대상자 및 취업보호대상자는 관련법에 의거하여 우대합니다.
•지원서의 기재사항이 사실과 다른 것으로 확인되거나 Reference from previous employer 상에 채용상의 결격사유가 확인될 경우 합격 또는 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다
•(The company reserves the right to withdraw the offer, it if discovers subsequently that a candidate has given false information in application or has provided false or fraudulent documentation in support of his/her application. The offer is conditional upon satisfactory results of reference checks.)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!