Show All Results
Global Key User
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works, and plays through next-generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As Global Key User you will work as part of the Process and Governance team, enabling an effortless purchase to pay experience for our internal customers and external suppliers.
- First Level Ariba and ERPs Support through Procure4You: Answer how-to questions related to specific ERPs; Maintain release strategies; Explain system functionalities in depth
- Incident Management: Start and follow up incident management process
- Training: Train new purchasing agents and onboard new Key Users; Perform regular end user trainings via Teams in English; Maintain and update Training Material, act as the content owner for Procure4You articles
- Consultancy: Assess need for and request Change Requests, Create and update user stories in local URS
- Testing: Perform test cases for major release updates, test solutions for incidents plus Change Requests for Process improvement/ change projects
- Process improvement and system enhancements: seeking for efficiency potential in system usage and functionalities.
- Process standardization: you will support the standardization of the P2P processes across systems and propose streamlining solutions
- Fostering knowledge management in virtual Key User meetings.
- Bring benefit to the organization by providing insights of performance and efficiency measurements as well as deep dive reports.
Who you are:
- University degree (business related); Master’s degree strongly preferred
- 5+ years of complex/ international purchasing or accounts payable experience
- Strong process knowledge or willingness to obtain it in case of different functional background
- Strong determination, self-motivation and goal-setting to pro-actively drive Catalog implementations
- Excellent end to end process Knowledge and experience of SAP ERP and SAP Ariba
- Hands-on experience and stamina to overcome roadblocks and master challenges
- Fluency in English with ability to work in an international team
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!