Show All Results
Junior Talent Sourcer
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
In this newly created role you will be in charge of identifying and attracting talents to join our thriving organization. You will closely work with Talent Acquisition Advisors and source talented and diverse candidates for open positions within your regional scope. Based on the identified long-term talent need you will proactively ensure a continual flow of prospects into our talent pipeline for future vacancies. Tasks include partnering with internal stakeholders to understand the concrete demand and work along the defined sourcing strategy (i.e. target list of companies, required experience level, hard and soft skills etc.).
- You will ensure that promising candidates will be matched to live requisitions on the ATS and will take care of accurate documentation and compliance with procedures, policies and regulations.
- Another task will be to create, build, maintain and nurture talent pools via our new state-of-the-art CRM and to keep future prospects engaged, all while ensuring adherence to our DE&I objectives.
- You are encouraged to contribute to the development of processes and share know-how on best practices, tools and market trends, actively contributing to process improvements and to the development of the function overall.
Who You Are:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in talent sourcing including professional usage of networking tools, such as LinkedIn, Boolean searches etc.
- Knowledge in the usage of ATS and CRMs strongly desirable
- Business proficiency in English, any additional Asian language considered a plus
- Strong organizational and documentation skills and a high level of attention to detail as well as solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently but as part of an international, virtual team
- Strong service orientation, sense of urgency and quality
- High level of flexibility, creativity, pragmatism and personal drive
- Night Shift
- Amenable to work in BGC, Taguig
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!