Show All Results
Senior Commercial Service Specialist
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: Seeking an experienced customer service professional, to work in the commercial team of Process Solutions. Delivering effortless customer interactions and increase customer retention by applying the principles of: Ownership, Follow-up, Attitude, and Solutions. Represent the voice of the customer by identifying and capturing customer feedback through direct customer interactions. Offer proactive solutions to reduce customer effort. Regular and direct coordination with Supply Chain, Distribution, Credit Management, Tech Service and Sales for smooth running of daily operations to resolve escalations /drive Improvements and meet customer expectations. Ability to consistently use sound judgment, take initiative and make good decisions to effectively balances a client’s request and the organisation's priorities. An exceptional communicator who is a problem solving guru, able to manage stakeholder relations and has a good eye for process improvement - concept to implementation would ideal!
Who you are:
- Qualification · Degree/Diploma in a Science discipline is preferred (but not essential)
- Min. 5 years of customer service experience in customer account management.
- Strong knowledge on order-to-cash activities ·
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel e.g on v-lookup and pivot functions ·
- Knowledge on SAP and SalesForce is preferred
- A strong team player with a growth mindset who will willing to rise to the occasion.
- An independent individual who takes responsibility and accountability to produce work that is well executed, accurate and attention to details.
- Self-motivated, meticulous and organised, with attention to prioritizing incoming tasks. Adaptable & flexible to work in a dynamic, high-energy environment that undergoes constant change.
- Possess critical thinking skills, strong data & analytical skills; propose solutions, ideas and recommendations
- Shows awareness of own behavior & motivations and how it impact others.
- Promote constructive two-way feedback and motivations and how they impact others ·
- Enjoy working in a team based in multiple locations.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!