Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join us. You will establish project schedules, communicate optimally with all customers, and ensure that the studies are completed as required by the client. You will be accountable for the accurate assembly and communication of project details and ensuring that all planning work is efficient to allow a smooth execution. You will work with Quality Assurance (QA), Orders Management, Sales and Lab teams across sites and divisions to ensure a seamless service. An outstanding opportunity to work for a global organisation with excellent benefits.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- 1+ years’ experience handling sophisticated business, commercial, or operations projects in life science or pharmaceutical industry.
- Validated project/program management skills (e.g., resource planning, schedule management, critical path planning, project team communication, and risk mitigation)
- Committed, self-motivated, and highly organized with strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong communicator with ability to influence and lead a team of diverse customers, including executives.
- Effective in dealing directly with clients, operational teams, and commercial colleagues.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!