Show All Results
Talent Acquisition Lead Advisor
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Talent Acquisition Advisor, leads and represents the function in the country. This person will work with the TA counterparts, Market HR Head, HR Business Partners, RPO & all other key stakeholders to execute the end to end hiring process in the Country. In addition, this person will be responsible for overall deployment, enablement and functioning of any new solution roll-out and will act as a point of contact to provide functional leadership support. This is an Individual contributor role.
- Responsible for requisition management and fulfillment of mid-senior level requirements in the country, across all the business sectors and corporate functions.
- Accountable for overall governance and adherence of the end to end recruiting process in the country.
- Responsible to regularly review and update all the TA related policies, procedures, and other knowledge base documents as needed.
- Provide leadership support to the function and be the key point of contact to address any escalations related to the hiring process in the country.
- Will act as a conduit between country, region and global teams for any functional updates or feedback.
- Will provide timely and relevant feedback on topics related to new initiatives, market intelligence, new business ramp-ups, as required to support the business need.
- Collaborate with all functions of HR in the market, to participate and execute various initiatives to build a strong functional credibility and HR brand
- Based on business priorities and internal talent map, work with concerned stakeholders to build a talent sourcing and acquisition strategy and external talent pipeline for key positions
- Work closely with Talent Development solution partner to develop a holistic succession plan, including external bench, for critical roles
Experience & Skills Required:
- Min. Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- Min. 12 years overall experience of which, min.6 years in TA function with strong direct sourcing and recruiting experience.
- Experience of working with external service providers and RPO.
- Exposure of working in a matrixed and a global environment.
- High agility to collaborate seamlessly with different functions within HR and with other functions within the company.
- Strong results-driven mind-set and strong in execution.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!