Show All Results
Internship Digitalization for Maintenance
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
Internship duration: 6 months - 1 year
Allocation : Corsier sur Vevey
Ideal Starting date: 1st Januar or before
As part of the Site Services & New Technologies team in Vevey, you will support the digital transformation of the maintenance activities. You will gain broad experience in Biopharma manufacturing by participating in activities such as:
- capturing business requirements and converting them into functional specifications
- develop dashboards and increasing skills in data visualization
- create digital forms to collect data
- training end users for using analytical solutions
Finally, you will also be able to train your communication and presentation skills by communicating with different stakeholders.
- Knowledge of data visualization tools – Tableau, Power BI or others
- Strong knowledge in at least one of the following areas: data analysis data, data modeling, data architecture or data governance
- Background in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or relevant other fields
- Experience in a programming language is welcome
- Desired knowledge in Office 365 - Power apps, Share Point, Data management, Power Automate
- Knowledge in Project Management is welcome
- Fluency in French, English is a plus.
Please note that only candidates currently undertaking their studies are eligible for an intern position. An Internship Agreement will have to be issued by your school. Only applicants fulfilling this criterion will be considered.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!