Show All Results
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That`s why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimageable with us.
You will assist our customers in process development, scale-up, and technology transfer of biological processes from laboratory to commercial-scale manufacturing production. Assessing options for plant expansion or reconfiguration by developing and testing small scale process simulation trials. Optimising production by analysing processes and compiling de-bottleneck studies. Review existing bio-manufacturing processes to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements. Prepare technical reports, data summary documents, or research article for scientific publication, regulatory submissions or patent applications. And review existing manufacturing processes to identify opportunities for yield improvement or reduced process variation, applying new technologies where appropriate.
To become an industry application expert and transfer your technical expertise and knowledge to provide and effective solution to the customers pains across all the different application in the Biopharmaceutical / Biotechnology Industry.
To produce quality and timely written reports, operating protocols, applications briefs and any other appropriate documentation that captures the results of customer trial work. With the consideration of getting customer approval to publish any novel or interesting application work.
Communicate / assist regularly with regional marketing to support onsite seeding and assessment of new products. Giving post trial feedback on performance, along with any competitive activity.
Who you are?
- You hold a Masters, PhD or Engineering degree either in Chemical / Biochemical Engineering, BioProcess Engineering, Biotechnology or Biochemistry.
- You have practical, hands-on experience in downstream process technologies such as normal flow filtration (clarification, sterile and virus removal), tangential flow filtration and chromatography (> 4 years of experience advantageous) with Multi use and single use processes or systems. Experience in CMC, Mechanistic modeling and/or advanced therapy medicinal products are appreciated.
- You are highly technical in your problem-solving approaches, and you demonstrate excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English. Other language is a clear plus.
- You must be used to working against tight deadlines and defined success criteria. You feel at ease in delivering presentations on technical topics.
- You should be comfortable in using new and emerging digital technologies, programming language knowledge advantageous (e.g. Python)
This position is home based and can be at different locations in Ireland or UK
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!