Show All Results
Senior People Data Analyst (full-/part-time)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join us as Senior People Data Analyst. As part of a global and multi-cultural People Data & Technology team, you will play a key role in developing our company’s people data and analytics solutions in line with our HR as well as enterprise data strategy. You build analytics prototypes and scale them to productive solutions with outstanding end-user experience. You will demonstrate high business impact while contributing to the establishment of a people data and analytics platform. You will accompany the development of data & analytics solutions from start to finish, capture requirements and generate meaningful analyses and recommendations to senior HR leadership teams with the use of advanced data analysis methodologies. Furthermore, you will support the integration of HR data into our company's evolving data and analytics ecosystem enabling everyone at our company to outperform and innovate through data. You will be a part of the global data community staying abreast and spotting innovative people data science trends and translating them into new concepts. Possible strategic use case examples could include estimating the flight risk of our company’s staff to act pro-actively and prevent turnover or forecasting trends of future workforce evolutions for strategic workforce planning. This position can be based in Spain, Italy or Poland. All other countries need to be discussed.
Who you are:
- Master or Ph.D degree holder
- Minimum 3 years of data science/data analysis experience in industry
- Strong experience with large data sets (structured and/or unstructured) in industrial environments
- Strong industry-level data analysis skills (e.g., statistics, regression, clustering, trend analysis, data exploration) and programming skills (preferably Python)
- Experience with BI tools (preferably Tableau) including the building of transformation pipelines, visualization, and interaction concepts with a focus on user experience and engagement with end users
- Experience with algorithm and machine learning challenges pulling data from multiple, complex data sets and scaling data and analytics prototypes to a productive level
- Experience in working with business partners on complex data as well as analytics projects and in communicating with/addressing to a non-technical audience
- Excellent team player with ability to work independently as well as with global virtual teams
- Adaptability and flexibility to lead and follow several global and regional projects at the same time
- Proficient in English
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!