Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Bachelor's Degree or Bachelor of Science Computer
- Strong understanding of EHS
- Excellent project management and communication skills are expected. Analytical skills, strong perseverance, a high degree of initiative and independence with the ability to work with people from various backgrounds/cultures couple with strong customer and partner interface
Knowledge and Skills:
- Minimum 8 to 10 years’ experience with SAP EHS
- At least three End to End Implementation of EHS module for large scale organization
- Experience with system design, configuration, customization, integration, testing and support
- Experience with gap analysis and strategic roadmap/blueprint development
- Experience and knowledge of key integration points with EHS modules
- Experienced with all aspects of customizing the Product Safety and Dangerous Goods Management including User Exits, Specification Type, , Global label management .
- Product Compliance EHSM 4.0 which includes Blueprinting, Configuration, Testing and Training
- Deep Knowledge of the data migration tools, import utilities import format, and data migration process specific to SAP EHS and EHSM product compliance,
- Experienced on SAP REACH Compliance portal solution.
- Familiar and skilled with Environmental Regulations ROHs, REACH, Environment Protection Agency (EPA), Occupational
- Experienced in Analyzing, reviewing, and developing Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) and various Levels using Window
- Word Integration (WWI) and other reports (Injury/illness report, Accident/incident log report) relating to EH&S.
- Proficient in configuring Specification management, import and export process, MM Master Data
- Good knowledge of BAPI, User exists, Export rules, ABAP code, RFC connection etc.
- Expert in cross-functional integration of different modules; EHS, MM with WM, QM, PP Modules.
- Expertise in industries including manufacturing, chemical, pharmaceutical, and public sector
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills consisting of excellent writing and speaking skills
- Excellent team player highly motivated to work in team to achieve defined mission
- Highly skillful to work in diverse environment at individual level as well as team.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently including large and complex programs as well as operational projects
- Ability to proactively identify upcoming risks, issues, and bottlenecks and resolve issues that sometimes cross departmental boundaries
- Ability to be productive and self-motivated in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills are essential
- Possess the ability to identify business change management implications associated with the desired project goals
- ECC 6.0 ERP integration with products such as PP, SD, MM, QM, Distribution, PLM
- People management
- Reading and good understanding of ABAP code
- Experience with OSS, SAP Upgrades, and Project Implementations are all required
- People management
- Demonstrated leadership in the execution of strategic plans in a changing environment
- Ability to influence key stakeholders and joint teams to accomplish project and program goals
- Ability to collaborate effectively across all levels of the organization and with different organizational entities
- Experience with Agile Project Management Methodology to be able to structure and scope a design and to manage a project through to completion
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!