Show All Results
Operational Product Manager
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery! Our 60,300 people are crafting how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world, we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of improving the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
As an Operational Product Manager (all genders), you’re a key partner for the BioM business to ensure an efficient execution of the Strategy. In this global role, reporting to the Head of Marketing Operations, you require a combination of technical and business skills/experiences. You are the business representative liaising with R&D, Quality, Operations, Supply Network Planning, Regulatory, Sales, Technical services, Marketing, Distribution, Pricing – and Data Management Teams including all functions to support implementation, launches, and ongoing lifecycle management of our portfolio.
Key Individual Accountabilities/Deliverables:
- Implement the BioM Strategy and ad-hoc Strategic Initiatives by developing and delivering processes/tools for efficient execution including digital transformation, adopting business accountability and customer-centricity.
- Enable the different BioM teams to achieve their operational goals by designing processes and implement these across the organization.
- Drive cross franchise projects to improve efficiency of internal processes and positively impact BioM’s performance.
- Responsible for Master Data management/Pricing Strategy execution throughout the Product Life Cycle; you are the data approver for BioM’s product portfolio and the central contact point for several approval processes.
- Act as liaison between our customer facing functions (ex. sales, field marketing) and our internal functions (ex. operations, supply network planning) on a variety of topics linked to our products including quality/supply issues disruptions, consult on substitutes and commercial communication content based on application and market knowledge.
Who you are:
- Business or Scientific degree / Candidate should speak English fluently
- 5 or more years of proven experience in a multinational environment and a professional experience in customer excellence, technical support or operations within the Life Science Industry
- Excellent process skills are required, management of interfaces and process understanding in a matrix organization
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications and enterprise ERP system such as Oracle and/or SAP.
- Think creatively, approach work with an entrepreneurial mindset, and take the initiative despite minimal day-to-day oversight; ownership mindset to tackle problems and drive the business.
- Work with and engage across different functions within the organization.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, upbeat environment.
- Ability to communicate both orally and written to cross functional teams, including to the leadership team, to further collaboration, drive alignment, and achieve results.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of Colorado or New York City, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.