Show All Results
Market Access & Pricing Specialist
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
Market Access and Pricing Specialist
- Tracking and analyzing the prices in reference countries and making local pricing submissions to the Turkish Medicines and Medical Devices Agency in line with the local regulations and support for achieving necessary price approvals from Global pricing departments.
- Tracking official published lists and regulations and making necessary actions
- Periodically tracking the lists and the regulations published by MoH and SSI as well as other external stakeholders and making necessary evaluations to inform the Head of Department
- Supporting from pricing, health economics and market access activities of assigned products to support company objectives.
- Supporting development and implementation of negotiation strategies and value propositions for portfolio products.
- Working in close collaboration with the global/regional teams to improve pricing and reimbursement strategies
- Supporting to develop/adapt HE models in line with business objectives
- Working in close collaboration with Controlling and IBP colleagues for future pricing assumptions
Who you are:
- A bachelor’s degree in pharmacy, chemistry, business administration, economics, engineering or related fields from highly reputable universities, MBA and/or MSc in Health Economics/Pharmacoeconomy will be an asset
- Min 2 years of a professional career in Market Access & Pricing
- Understanding of the healthcare environment, legal and regulatory frameworks that would affect our products
- Ability to build a strong network with decision-makers
- Advanced level of written and spoken English is a must
- Excellent communication skills and ability to lead effective business presentations to large teams and senior management
- Ability to establish & maintain relationships, collaborate and influence across a multi-functional matrix organization
- Strong strategic thinking ability and forward-looking opportunity and risk assessment
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!