Show All Results
Vendor Management Specialist
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works, and plays through next-generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
You are a professional Vendor Management Specialist who presents a face to our strategic supply base, operating in a framework to manage relationships, contracts, financials, and performance, to assure maximum performance of suppliers for deals up to 8 digits. Within your defined portfolio of suppliers, you drive contract change requests, contracts on boarding and issue management,
Who You Are:
- At least 2 years of experience in purchasing or vendor contract management
- Experience in data contract analytics as well as financial, issue resolution, suppliers’ training and preparation of presentation
- Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- SAP Ariba Source to Contract and P2P experience is a plus
- Detailed oriented and able to deliver great performance
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Amenable to work in BGC, Taguig (Shift Schedule: 10am-7pm)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!