Show All Results
Field Product Manager
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
As a Field Product Manager you will achieve commercial goals set for the N&I business unit. You will plan, implement and evaluate activities to drive sales performance and market shares. You will also build and maintain professional relationships with key partners and implement campaigns successfully. You will serve as primary contact for selected customers and provide tailored solutions by coordinating with the appropriate resources within the cross functional team. Together with the other Field Product Manager, Commercial Excellence Manager and Business Unit Head you will analyze sales data and develop materials and activities for HCPs. You will have great support from the wider team with which you will collaborate closely. We are on an exciting journey, with a strong legacy, a highly motivating present and a very interesting future. Could you see yourself working with us towards the achievement of our goals? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Who you are:
- You have a medical, paramedical or scientific background.
- Preferably, you have experience from the multiple sclerosis field. Alternatively, another therapeutic area, where a high level of knowledge and expertise is needed.
- You have experience within the pharmaceutical industry in sales and/or marketing.
- You have a good understanding of the Danish Medicines Council and the collaborative field between sales and market access.
- You possess excellent communication skills and can create high trust with customers and decision makers.
- You have a collaborative approach.
- You are self-motivated, proactive and have a high drive.
- You are curios, open-minded and are passionate about making a difference with your work.
- You are flexible to travel.
- You are fluent in Danish & understand, write and speak English on at least a moderate level.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!