Show All Results
IoT / OT Solution Architect (all genders) (full-time / part-time)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
You will design, implement and operate Operational Technology (OT) systems, manage respective asset investment projects and govern local teams of our worldwide operations network of manufacturing sites. Your tasks range from global governance functions and standards development to designing, building, commissioning and maintaining systems. In this role, you will define project tasks and service level agreements, and manage internal project teams as well as external suppliers with full responsibility on quality, cost, timelines and know how protection.
Our OT systems typically consist of the central process control system with data historians and interfaces to PIM-, LIM- or Manufacturing Intelligence systems. While defining, building and maintaining these systems you are the interface to our local and global IT organizations. You are keen to manage medium-sized interdisciplinary, global teams of specialists. You are able to find the right balance of doing and delegating design, coding and management tasks.
There is a 20% international travel expectation for this role.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, automation or electrical engineering, advanced degree preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in OT system design and project execution of digitalization projects
- Advanced knowledge in OT infrastructure design, software engineering and IT security
- Experience in implementing layers of protection for cyber security, OT and IT
- Hands on experience in diagnosis, maintenance, installation and setup of OT systems hardware and software
- Fluent in German and English
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work on global, cross functional teams
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!