Show All Results
Cyber Security Expert (all genders)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Everything we do in Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
You will contribute to driving the implementation of an IT & OT security risk management process within Electronics, including the particular risks which result from operating our business specific applications. You will become a member of the Operations Technology team within Process Development Engineering.
You support and benchmark the definition of corporate OT security standards and policies and collaborate with all involved functions to ensure all defined controls and measures are implemented and managed. You Participate and support major cybersecurity incident handling in accordance with defined processes. You will succeed in this role by building a strong network with related organizations to discuss and enhance existing application security measures. This role suits individuals with rich IT skills as well as technical hands-on experience.
The successful candidate has a curious mindset and possesses several personal attributes, like being proficient in both time and people management; capable to perform well under pressure in an analytical and problem solving manner.
Who you are:
- Master’s degree or certification in industrial automation, computer sciences and/or information security (or equivalent)
- Several years of experience in implementing complex manufacturing environment and IT environments with a focus on cybersecurity
- Ability to develop long term visions and strategies, then turn it into execution plan
- Information security certifications such as CISM, GICSP, ISA/IEC 62443, CISSP (or equivalent are a plus)
- Connected to standardization organizations like ISA, IEC, ISO, NIST, Namur, ENISA
- Experience in implementing layers of protection for cyber security, OT and IT
- Experience in secure application architecture design (on-prem/ in the cloud) and Secure Software Development Lifecycle (SSDLC)
- Multicultural experience, fluent in English, bilingual
- Position requires 10-20% travel, both domestic and international
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!