Show All Results
MES Aspen Associate Architect
Posted 16 Jan 2023
Bangalore, Karnataka - India
Req Id 255182
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Bachelor’s degree Science or Engineering related to ITComputer ScienceElectronicsInstrumentationPharmacy
Professional Experience & Responsibilities:
- Minimum experience of 10+ years on MES application AspenTech V8, V9, V11
- Having good hold on Kepware OPC, Aspen Manufacturing Suite V8, V9, V11(Aspentech Infoplus.21 Plant Historian, Aspen Layered Products & Client tools, APRM - Aspen Production Records Manager (Batch Historian – Batch 21), APEM - Aspen Production Execution Manager (eBRS), Werum PAS-X 3.1.8, PAS-X 3.2 and Siemens Opcenter MES.
- Proven track record of leading, driving and successfully closing IT projects in a complex, global matrix organization and proven ability to lead teams.
- You will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members on daily basis.
- As a Senior resource for MES Aspen, you will be the contact point for all team members and manage resource allocations to the MES projects and Service Delivery Operations of MES.
- Responsible as a Global Service Delivery Manager MES and ensure timely and 2nd level Support to the Business on MES.
- You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
- Having good knowledge on PAS-X functionality like weighing & dispensing module, equipment management, MBR design and EBR and materials management/warehouse functionality
- Should have knowledge on System Administration activities like User/Terminal/Printers Management and system configuration
- Have knowledge on MES integration with Level 2, Level 3 and Level 4 systems like SAP ERP, OSI PI, LIMS.
- Familiar with current manufacturing models and concepts in Life Science and Healthcare and proven track record in Pharmaceutical GxP project implementation and validation
- Understanding of ISA88 and ISA95 standards
- Knowledge on Computer Systems Validation, SDLC methodologies, 21CFR part 11, and cGMP including GAMP and EU Annex 11
- Have experience on new implementation and upgrade projects from requirement gathering stage to qualification and final delivery of MES
- Responsible for delivery of various ITSM services like Incident Management, problem Management, Change and Release management etc.
- Experience on Databases like Oracle and Microsoft SQL server is an advantage
- Formal qualification in PMP, ITIL are a plus
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html