Show All Results
Project Manager (배곧)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Everything we do in Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
As a Project Manager in Semiconductor Materials Engineering Team, you will lead project planning and execution activities of complex projects aimed at new asset creation or significant modifications to the existing assets across Asia. These types of projects require selection of execution strategy, process scope development, estimating, project planning, hazard review, detailed design, contractor selection, construction management, safety management, commissioning and startup.
To succeed in this role, you will need to leverage your excellent communication skills to collaborate with global and cross-functional teams. You will need to translate complex issues into actionable concepts and will be counted upon to solve unique or complex project management issues. Since a major determinant of project success is optimally leveraging internal and external resources, you will also need to continuously support assessment of technical capabilities of engineers, suppliers, and contractors. And keep abreast of market developments in key project management and execution skill areas and seeks to introduce improvements into the business.
Who you are:
- Degree in engineering with 10+ years combined technical and Project Management experience; PMP certificate a plus
- Experience in executing small to large capital projects (up to $100MM) using various execution strategies including use of contract engineering design, construction and procurement (EPC)
- Knowledge of robust project engineering systems as well as strong awareness and sensitivity to the complexities and safety challenges of executing specialty materials manufacturing processes
- Knowledge of OSHA PSM (Process Safety Management) requirements and direct experience in chemical plant safety program
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems and deal with a variety of situations while maintaining expected cost, schedule, quality and scope
- Proven experience as a senior member of an engineering leadership team, helping to identify solutions and develop engineering resources
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
• 보훈대상자 및 취업보호대상자는 관련법에 의거하여 우대합니다.
• 지원서의 기재사항이 사실과 다른 것으로 확인되거나 Reference from previous employer 상에 채용상의 결격사유가 확인될 경우 합격 또는 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다
• (The company reserves the right to withdraw the offer, it if discovers subsequently that a candidate has given false information in application or has provided false or fraudulent documentation in support of his/her application. The offer is conditional upon satisfactory results of reference checks.)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com