Show All Results
Senior Supplier Quality Manager
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
Supplier Quality Managers are accountable for leading the quality management of critical materials and suppliers to the Semiconductor Materials business. This position interfaces closely with Quality Assurance/Control, Manufacturing, Product/Market Management, Engineering, Sourcing, and Supply Chain to manage supplier risk and monitor, correct, and prevent supplier performance issues.
This candidate will be responsible for the management of a subset of suppliers that support the Specialty Gases manufacturing plants and the other Semiconductor Materials Taiwan plants and suppliers. You will be a key part of the larger Semiconductor Materials Global Supplier Quality Team. As the Specialty Gas Senior Supplier Quality Manager, he/she will be responsible for leading a small team of Supplier Quality Engineers providing guidance and mentorship to his/her team members. This position is also responsible for providing day to day Supplier Quality Engineering support for a fast-paced manufacturing operation. This includes the evaluation of deviations / out of specification conditions, data trending, and leading quality investigations (root cause analysis and implementation of corrective action plans), perform statistical analysis and trending to assess and monitor product/process performance, provide guidance for the disposition of non-conforming product, lead and participate in the creation of risk assessments, training and developing of suppliers as needed. A key part of this position is the ability to work with and lead cross functional teams to collaboratively manage supplier changes, qualifications, CAPA plans, and development projects. This will include the need to create/revise standard operating procedures and other documents. This position will also lead supplier audit teams, technical supplier meetings, and routine SPC/SQC reviews with suppliers domestically and internationally as needed.
The position as Senior Supplier Quality Manager will be based in Taiwan.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor of Science or Arts Degree
- Working knowledge of Electronic Quality Systems (CAPA, Change Control, Document Management)
- B.S. in engineering or other technical disciplines preferred.
- 5+ years of Electronics experience in commercial, manufacturing, quality, or technical roles.
- ISO Lead Auditor Trained (such as ISO 9001-2015, ISO 140001, ISO/TS 16949)
- Experience in leading quality audits, from opening meetings to final reports.
- Demonstrated ability to create and update standard operating procedures ("SOP").
- Have strong communication skills with the ability to collaborate at all levels and functions of the organization.
- Previous experience communicating with suppliers and or customers.
- Experience in quality management systems including root cause analysis, metrology, SPC/SQC, and continuous improvement.
- Collaborative and motivated team player. Always looking to share and advance best practices.
- Experience with relevant data analysis software / tools (eq. Minitab or JMP)
- Willingness to travel 30% of your time and periodically work outside of conventional business hours to support a global business.
- Six Sigma Black Belt or Green Belt a plus
- ASQ CQE a plus
What we offer:We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!