Show All Results
Warehouse Operator 2
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
MilliporeSigma has an opening for a Warehouse Operator 2 to join our team! In this role, you will be working as a team as well as independently to reach goals set for the day. This position is on 1st shift, Monday-Friday.
- Material handling functions include dock operations, movement, storage, tracking, and pulling and locating chemicals and packaging components.
- Receiving function processes incoming material and loading data into SAP. Initial acknowledgement of material is also done here.
- Component order processing, tracking, activity reporting, inventory deducts, and deviation investigation
- Use of powered material handling equipment up to and including operator-up turret stock picker is required
- Safe handling of chemicals, supplies, and equipment while ensuring compliance with all regulations is expected.
- Work in 35 to 46 Fahrenheit degree refrigerators and 5 to -22 Fahrenheit degree freezers for up to 20 minutes at a time
- Wear safety glasses, safety shoes, HiVis clothing, masks, cut resistant gloves, and nitrile gloves
- Operate forklifts or other equipment such as a reach forklift, box truck, electric pallet jacks, etc.
- Lift up to 50 pounds
Who You Are:
- High school diploma or GED
- 1+ year of warehouse experience
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Knowledge of how to handle chemicals
- Experience with forklifts or power industrial equipment
- Experience with hazardous chemicals
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of Colorado or New York City, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.