Show All Results
Salesforce Senior Developer
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That`s why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimageable with us.
Job Title: Salesforce Developer Lead
Job Location: Electronic City, Bangalore
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Senior Salesforce developer lead will be designing, implementing, and deploying solutions to businesses.
- The Senior developer will function as a subject matter expert who has experience implementing Salesforce.com field sales/service lightning functionality
- Design, Plan, Implement, and maintain Salesforce customizations such as custom fields and objects, layouts, flows, and validation rules
- Participate in the planning and analysis of business requirements for system changes and enhancements
- Build customized solutions that support business requirements and drive important business decisions by developing in Lightning Aura Component, LWC, Apex
- Work with the integration team to enable the interface between salesforce and third-party application
Qualification, Skills & Experience:
• Total 8+ years of experience in the development of applications in the Salesforce platform
• 3+ years of experience leading agile development teams and coordination with business stakeholders
• 5+ years of experience in administration, development of Salesforce Sales / Service cloud
• Knowledge of Salesforce permissions, roles, reports, dashboards, and logical formulas
• Experience in developing custom APEX, Triggers, Lightning aura component, and lightning web component
• Must have knowledge of Process Builder, Flow, validation rules,
• Must have in-depth knowledge of REST/SOAP API and experience in building salesforce integration with other tools
• Candidates should possess knowledge of Salesforce Platform (both functional and technical) and integration capabilities
• Must have hands-on experience on VS Code, Eclipse IDE, Apex Data loader, Workbench, Copado, etc.
• Experience in migrating data and customizations across Salesforce environments
• Strong attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Knowledge of software development processes and best practices
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!