Show All Results
Thin Film Process Lead (반도체 Fab)
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
We are looking for an experienced professional to drive the planning and execution of quality success and efforts for Thin Films products with customers in Korea. You must have a technical background and skills, thrive in an agile environment, excellent presentation and interpersonal engagement, passion for high-level planning and organization, as well as objective and results driven approach to solving problems. This role will report to the Global Quality Manager and be responsible for the global quality success of products for customers in Korea.
- Lead the success of Thin Films products’ quality with customers in Korea
- Lead and manage successful completion of quality initiatives with global, diverse workforce
- Develop and maintain positive, objective relationships with customer and internal groups
- Plan and execute implementation of quality programs internally and with customer
- Be the technical communication bridge between the internal stakeholders and key clients
- Be the key input to technical and commercial risk analysis of new product and change implementation
- Be the key stakeholder in troubleshooting and problem solving to quality issues
- Develop automated visualizations and data dashboards to update status and key success indicators
Who You Are:
- Bachelor degree or above in engineering, science, statistics, or related major
- 3+ years of semiconductor fab process experience
- Proficient Level of English (written and spoken) (High global exposure role)
- Experience with problem solving and investigation methodologies, Statistical Analysis (e.g. JMP or Minitab) and Data Automation (Alteryx, Python, etc), and Data Visualization (e.g. Tableau)
- Applied experience or familiarity with ISO, IATA management Quality standards
- MS Office Tools (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) skills
•여러분이 찾고 계시는 채용 포지션이 없으신가요? 그렇다면 인재풀(클릭)에 여러분의 이력서를 등록해주세요! 향후 인력 수요가 있을 경우 최우선으로 안내드리겠습니다”
•지원 순으로 전형이 진행되며, 적합한 후보자 발견 시 채용이 바로 마감되오니 지원의사가 있으신 분들은 빠른 지원 바랍니다.
•서버 안정성을 위해, 인터넷 익스플로러가 아닌 구글크롬, 혹은 마이크로소프트 엣지를 통한 지원 바랍니다.
•보훈대상자 및 취업보호대상자는 관련법에 의거하여 우대합니다.
•지원서의 기재사항이 사실과 다른 것으로 확인되거나 Reference from previous employer 상에 채용상의 결격사유가 확인될 경우 합격 또는 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다
•(The company reserves the right to withdraw the offer, it if discovers subsequently that a candidate has given false information in application or has provided false or fraudulent documentation in support of his/her application. The offer is conditional upon satisfactory results of reference checks.)
•머크와 카카오톡 친구를 맺어 최신 채용 소식을 받아보세요! (상위 QR코드 클릭 혹은 링크 클릭: http://pf.kakao.com/_wWuUb)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!