Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Everything we do in Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
- Primary point of contact to Sales for all quality related requests and issues from the customers.
- Coordinate and deal with customer complaint/ inquiry handling between M&S and Supply Chain.
- Responsible for the effectiveness and efficiency of quality assurance processes (deviation, change control, SQM, etc.), assuring compliant with ISO 9001 requirements and applicable regulations.
- Responsible for ISO9001 Quality management system maintenance, planning & leading continuous improvement.
- Coordinate internal and external audits including arrangement, preparation, and the follow-ups.
- Actively partner with manufacturing departments to provide Quality Assurance support.
- Utilize and maintain E-Systems related to quality activities, including Trackwise, Salesforce, and customer’s E-COA systems.
Who you are：
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Chemistry, Physics, Electronics or Engineering.
- 1~3 years working experience.
- Good in English and mandarin Chinese, both oral and written.
- Relevant experience in Quality Assurance area.
- Familiar with Display manufacturing or related electronics manufacturing is a plus.
- Knowledge of Applied Statistics is preferred; Laboratory experience is a plus.
- Good teamwork, efficient communication, and eager to learn & share.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!