Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your passion is the continuous improvement of website analytics reporting and implementation. You have excellent understanding of website key performance indicators, visualization strategies, and enterprise tag management. You will act as a key support on multiple implementation and reporting projects across a complex digital platform. You will work with the Application Services Web team to translate business requirements into solutions and implement tagging requirements within Adobe Launch. You are also skilled in designing and delivering Adobe Analytics reports and dashboards, including Analysis Workspace, Data Warehouse, Activity Map, Data Feeds, and Report Builder functionalities. You are experienced with agile methodologies in digital project management.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Support the continuous enhancement of analytics reporting, delivery, and scalability
- Develop new reports and dashboards based on business requirements
- Support implementation tasks within Adobe Launch and Adobe Analytics
- Proactive monitoring of analytics tags and website KPIs
- Support the administration of Adobe Analytics and Adobe Launch, as well as other related tools used by the team (including Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, and Google Search Console)
- Support user management and permissioning
- Work as part of a team managing and resolving user request tickets in JIRA tool
- Provide user training and coaching in required tools
- Autonomous coordination of activities with business and IT stakeholders
Qualification, Years of Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor or Masters degree in information technology or related
- 2+ years experience in a digital analytics implementation and/or reporting role
- Experience in the administration of Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics
- Experience using web analytics debugging tools
- Experience writing custom code in Adobe Launch
- Proven experience & deep understanding of reporting & dashboard creation
- Strong conceptual understanding of digital marketing website performance metrics
- Good acumen of technical and business considerations within analytics
- Good communication skills & experience working in virtual global teams
- Fluent English
Specific information related to the position:
- Must be flexible to attend critical meetings remotely across different time zones (APAC, Europe, North America, LatAm)
- Must have reliable high speed internet connection for periods of remote work
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com