Show All Results
Intern Strategic Business Support (m/w/d)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The CEO Office of Life Science is looking for an Intern (m/w/d) – Strategic Business Support & Excellence who enjoys solving tough problems through analytical rigor and management consulting tools, preparing complex topics for the top management and driving high proects. You will contribute with strategic market research, development of decision proposals and design and implementation of new concepts. You will support our team and and will be responsible for your own project during your internship. You will have the opportunity to work in a diverse and agile environment, contribute your own ideas to the team and get to know the daily work.
Experience & Key skills/Who you are:
• Enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's program in business administration, economics, IT, finance, or science
• Ideally already relevant experience from working student/intern positions in strategy, consultancy or business
• Commitment and a high degree of self-initiative, communication and teamwork skills, active involvement in a wide range of tasks and enjoyment in developing creative solutions to challenges
• You are fluent in English, both written and spoken, German is a plus but not necessary
• Knowledge of MS Office Applications (Excel, PowerPoint)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html