Show All Results
Global HR Services Specialist
"A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others."
In this role, you will manage operation of a centralized human resource service centre delivering services to employees. Your tasks include overseeing service centre operations, technology or transaction processes. You are in charge of establishing standards and procedures for handling employee questions, transactions and administration of human resource programs. As a specialist you solve a range of straightforward problems through knowledge, analytical skills and experience and ensure the adherence of guidelines and processes for your area of responsibility. Applying your know-how and judgement you analyze factual information and possible solutions and make decisions and recommendations and thereby contribute to the achievement of the objectives of HR Services.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree (or Equivalent) in Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology and Information Technology.
- At least 3-5 years of experience working from a Shared Services or BPO organization, or handling global support.
- At least 2 years of experience in HR Data Management (preferably with SAP / Success Factor and Employee Central Background).
- Proficient in MS Excel and has Presentation Skills.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Amenable to work on day shift (8am-5pm) or mid shift (4pm-1am) schedule.
Functional Skills & Interpersonal Skills:
- Customer-oriented, pragmatic problem-solving & tech-savvy mindset
- Openness for the fresh ideas and new perspectives to be gathered from working with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Flexibility and keen pursuit of innovation throughout all processes in the continuous search of sustainable new ideas.
- Willingness to set yourself challenging goals in order to achieve superior performance.
- Initiative to constantly improve services, processes and working routines.
- Strong desire to develop and grow by way of taking responsibility and engaging in additional tasks and operations.
- Effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format
- Confidentiality & discretion
- Reliability & flexibility/resilience
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com