Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Manages and supports process and system changes and enhancements in collaboration with stakeholders like Transformation Management, Process Management, Operations and Service Management Team
- Supports and Analyze, comment and pre-evaluate change requests submitted by stakeholders from a process and system point of view and support the Process Owner in the decision-making process
- Drive Documentation of the processes and creates and maintain testing framework.
- Responsible for the design of the business process and necessary changes, aimed at satisfying the business requirements and taking overall business process strategy and governance framework into accounts
- Setting up operational dashboards and meaningful operational performance indicators for services provided
- Evaluates process improvement potentials and supports the implementation of measures.
- Identifies system and process issues, escalates them to the respective stakeholders and supports their resolution.
- Ensures proper quality management of services delivered by the SSC organization.
- Provide training and updates training documentation on an as need basis for Operations
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in business studies or related field; Master’s degree preferred
- 3+ yrs. of service management experience
- Experiences in service management solutions, project planning and project management and quality management
- Experience in business consulting is a plus
- Experience within a Shared Service Center environment beneficial
- Very good communication skills (verbal, written & listening) in English language
- Basic process knowledge in the area of HR Services, Procurement Services or Finance Services is beneficial
- Reporting capabilities, data analytical skills in e.g. Excel and Power Point skills
- Profound Knowlege with Service Management Processes, and Service Now Applications (ServiceNOW HR)
- Experience with CISCO is a plus
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com