Show All Results
Product Costing Accountant
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Product Costing Accountant responsibilities will include, but not limited to the following:
- Perform daily product costing for new materials and ensure compliance with SLA/KPIs
- Support in the investigation and analysis of standard cost variance as requested by local counterparts
- Communicate to relevant parties the errors encountered in the costing activities
- Run and document costing simulations
- Perform and document annual costing activities and ensure timely marking and releasing of materials
- Create and update work instructions and documentations
- Engage in ad-hoc activities such as internal and external audit, key user tasks and regression testing, etc.
- Practice continuous improvement mindset to contribute to process excellence initiatives
- Establish a collaborative working relationship with stakeholders
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree holder in finance, accounting or any related field required
- Solid financial accounting or management accounting knowledge required – Minimum of 2 years experience
- Knowledge or hands-on experience in manufacturing processes, product cost calculation and material master data
- Experience within a Shared Services Center preferred
- Experience in SAP CO Product Costing module
- Profound knowledge in MS Office Tools
- Willing to be based in BGC, Taguig
- Amenable to work on a mid shift schedule (Regular schedule: 3PM-12AM)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com