Show All Results
Analyst - Supply Chain
Posted 16 Aug 2022
Bangalore, Karnataka - India
Req Id 253890
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That`s why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimageable with us.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Provide quantitative scope information about the position that will best describe or measure its size, influence and impact on the business. Use those relevant for the role:
- Contract Negotiations.
- KPI Reporting
- Freight Payments.
- Ensure compliance of Distribution Team Policy
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Support ISCO-Global Supply Chain & Distribution Team for North America region.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Develop, maintain departmental reporting and key performance indicators (KPI’s) around efficiency, carrier, transportation, distribution costs, efficiency and service that support continuous improvement which helps to attain transportation and distribution performance objectives.
- Maintain multiple databases including data retrieval from various sources with data integrity.
- Provide Transportation and Distribution with ad hoc reports and analysis
- Manage freight payment and freight payment vendor by processing weekly freight payment, responding to internal and external customer inquiries, updating general ledges, purchase orders and leading quarterly management review meetings etc.
- Manage carrier invoice aging reports, month-end statements and report monthly accrual.
- Support for annual contract negotiations and participate in negotiations.
- Responsible for distribution budget center and maintaining cost analysis reports.
- Evaluate existing capabilities, establish new systems and processes for the tracking, measurement, reporting, and analysis of all traffic.
- Ensure excellent financial controllership over transportation spend.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and maintain business procedure documentation.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from internal/external customer.
- Bachelor’s degree in transportation, logistics, supply chain, business administration and similar required.
- 0+ years of experience in transportation, freight payment, logistics, or a related highly analytic field.
- Experience in transportation and customer service practice, such as rate entry, collection, billing and/or operations preferred.
Technical Skills / Competencies:
- Experience of Oracle and SAP ERP systems preferred.
- Advanced MS Excel skill that could proficiently use pivot tables, VLOOKUPS and other basic formulas.
- Very familiar with Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Outlook, Access and Word).
- Strong mathematical and analytical skill.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Ability to work independently under general supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!