Show All Results
IT Solution Architect
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
- Hands-on experience in all phases of Project Implementation-Preparation, Business Blueprint, Realization, Pre-go Live, Go Live and Post live Support.
- Experience in Supply Chain Planning Concepts and Processes include Designing, Developing, Testing, implementing, and supporting all aspects of the Core Interface (CIF), Demand Planning (DP), Supply Network Planning (SNP) and Global Available to Promise (GATP), Production Planning and Detail Scheduling (PP/DS).
- Knowledge of various Forecasting Models and Forecasting Techniques
- Maintained Time Bucket Profiles, Forecast Profiles, Planning Versions, Promotional Planning, Life Cycle Management and "Like" Modeling.
- Experience on working with SNP Heuristics, Optimizer and Capable to Match (CTM) techniques.
- Maintained Strategy Profile for PP/DS. Maintained Setup Groups, Setup Matrix & Setup Keys. Maintained Alert Profiles & Overall Alert Profiles.
- Maintained CIF Integration Models for Master and Transaction Data transfer between ECC and APO. Mass Maintenance of Master Data in APO. Monitoring of CIF errors using the RFC monitor.
- Experience of development activities WRICEF.
- As part of requirement gathering, understood the detailed functional requirements prepared by the business and coordinated with users to lock the requirements
- Prepared and presented the SNP and PPDS system design to business group and cross functional IT groups
- Design Multilevel scheduling framework solution in PPDS using MRP Heuristics and custom scheduling heuristics to have a balanced short term scheduling plan taking setup transitions into account.
- Modeled Setup groups, Keys and Matrices to model setup times between transitions.
- Experience in Creating Test Scenarios, Manage Testing, Develop User Training Documents and Training Users on new solution.
- Clear understand of Business Process and Modeling it using ARIS
- Excellent analytical & communication skills and ability to interact with business users. Able to translate Business Requirements into Deployable Business Solutions and work in team environment.
- Having strong management, administration, problem solving and decision-making ability
- Lead small projects: estimate and plan, deliver IS solutions
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree or industry experience equivalent
- 8+ years relevant experience in SAP APO modules
- Experience in project management and handling small to medium projects
- Experience in delivering solutions within the SAP APO (PPDS, SNP, DP) and ECC PP-PI areas.
- Must have direct configuration and design experience in the APO systems
- Good understanding of business processes in area of responsibility
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
- Well organized and structured
- Basic understanding of PCs operating in a LAN/WAN environment
- Quick learner, analytical mind
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to view the system as a whole
Additional SAP Technical needs:
- Knowledge of STO processes connecting multiple ERP systems
- Chemical Industry experience preferred and a plus
- Experience in MRP processes and planning
- Integration experience with SAP PP & QM modules a plus
- Batch management knowledge required
- MTO, LTP, MPS and SOP Knowledge a plus
- Ability to discuss solutions and requirements with supervisor and users
- Ability to document solutions and configuration in technical documents
- Ability to create blueprint documents and process flow documents required
- Ability to clearly write Functional Specification documents
- Ability to read and work with developers on Technical Specification documents
- Ability to contribute to training documents
- Ability to set up Master data for: PPDS, Planning, S&OP, LTP
- Able to set up testing data as required and build testing scripts to validate work
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html