Show All Results
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The Quality Engineer II is a key member of the Quality organization at the Danvers Life Science Center. This role may include up to 10% travel. Responsibilities include the following:
- Support or lead customer care activities and customer-facing improvement projects that incorporate evolving customer and industry requirements
- Support or lead customer inquiries specific to Danvers products
- Lead projects with cross functional teams to improve in-process quality, reduce customer complaints, and increase production efficiency
- Perform data analytics to drive improvement project ideas
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- 1+ years of experience in Biotechnology, Medical Device, or Life Science industries
- 2+ years of work experience as an Engineer
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage improvement projects using project management and leadership skills
- Ability to interact effectively with both internal and external customers
- Strong leadership skills including the ability to influence cross functionally
- Lean Six Sigma and/or root cause analysis training
- Proven knowledge of key quality principles including (e.g. cGMP, data integrity, risk management etc.)
- Demonstrated knowledge of statistical analysis concepts and tools
- Demonstrated ability to write and execute test protocols and reports
- CQA or CQE
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of NYC, Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.