Show All Results
Software Sales Consultant f/m
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
You will be responsible for selling Bio4C™ stand-alone software used for process automation & advanced data management & analytics in biomanufacturing. You will act as the technical sales specialist for this new portfolio and work closely with software development, digital solutions teams, as well as regional commercial teams working with our customers to sell your portfolio.
In this role you will be expected to pursue and develop sales opportunities in partnership with our digital solutions and commercial teams. You identify new sales opportunities by researching industry trends and identifying potential accounts and leveraging networking opportunities (i.e. conferences, industry forums, etc).
You drive pre-sales activities including developing and planning solution presentations, demonstrating conceptual & proposed solutions, providing technical/product guidance in meetings, responding to RFI and RFQs. Preparation of quotations and proposals, including legal documentation negotiations is part of your duties. You effectively utilize CRM and sales tools, to appropriately manage contacts, opportunities, leads, seeding, pipeline, and all sales activities.
You develop and maintain detailed regional strategic plans to manage both short- and long-term revenue growth, including quarterly updates for leadership teams demonstrating progress on your strategic sales plan.
You collaborate with the broader Process Solutions sales force with tactical and strategic insights to identify and execute on new sales opportunities
You will be expected to work collaboratively across the Commercial, Marketing, Customer Success and Process Automation and Delivery teams to align priorities to execute on the Customer project plans and needs.
Home based role in any country in Europe.
Please send your application in English
Who you are:
- Masters degree in a Life Science, Engineering or Business, plus 10 years + experience in Biopharma5+ years in sales and/or servicing the Biotechnology/Pharmaceutical Industry with strong knowledge of process automation and systems interconnectivity.
- Experience with key IT and automation solutions (i.e. MES, DCS and process data analytics) used in regulated environments, preferably biotechnology, Process data analytics & statistics (including CPV, SPC, QbD), tech transfer, data architecture, data modeling and investigation management
- Experience using CRM platforms (SFDC, etc)
- Experience with the GMP / pharma environment and have knowledge of pharmaceutical production processes
- In depth experience in digital transformation in biopharma, and experience with BPOG’s digital plant maturity model
- Experience in a sales or customer facing role for plant automation software for biopharma industry
- Fluency in English
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html