Show All Results
Graphic Design Service Associate Expert
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As part of the Business Service organization, you will support several parts of the entire global organization in their need for internal communication, illustration and design. You will have a strong focus on supporting the communication needs for visualization, art works, graphic designs, graphic templates etc. for several tools and channels like offline print products or online communication via SharePoint, PPT, Newsletters and much more. In addition, you will collaborate with our SharePoint Developers to illustrate our internal SharePoint platforms and site collections. You will take the responsibility for quality and compliance with internal rules for branding and tone of voice for communication, graphics, and illustration design.
You will ensure internal communication design development according to our branding governance and design guidelines. Following these guidelines in combination with your know-how and creativeness, you will be offering your consulting and take over creation and updating of Intranet site collections and individual pages, according to our SharePoint Intranet standards. Furthermore, you will develop graphics and animations (gif’s etc.) to get implemented in our various communication tools and channels like the intranet, newsletters and PPT presentations.
Who you are:
- Graduate degree in Fine Arts (Advertising/Multimedia Arts or related courses with graphic designing), Marketing or Information technology or similar
- Several years (ideally 3-5) of experience as a Communication, Web and Graphic Designing with SharePoint experience
- Extensive experience in web and graphic designing (Adobe Creative Suite, Experience in Freehand drawing and Illustration, knowledgeable with video editing and creating GIF’s).
- Preferably with experience working on Microsoft SharePoint 2013 and 2019 platform for intranet solutions
- Proficient with MS Office products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Teams
- Able to work autonomously and take over responsibility to customize, develop and implement graphic designs, intranet pages, web parts, and other custom components to existing systems and communication tools or channels
- Able to design solutions based on existing branding and design guidelines and best practices around Content Management, User Adoption, Governance and Change Management
- Responsible for estimating work effort and achieving planned timelines by having a solution oriented and pro-active and hands-on working style
- Assess business process and suitability for solution implementation
- Participate in project discussions; provide recommendations; implement solutions; and support to end users, attend internal customer meetings as required
- Trained in enhanced graphic design, being creative and owning communication skills is a plus to be able to develop and deliver requirements and design documents
- Able to balance customer needs vs. guidelines
- Business-fluent English skills
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com