Show All Results
Website Developer Associate Expert
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As part of the Business Service organization, you will support several parts of the entire global organization in their need for support and maintenance of our global websites. You will have a strong focus on the Website Support by maintaining and updating content, monitoring activities, interacting with communication representatives, using Google Analytics 360 and Talkwalker or other web tracking tools as well as supporting communication analytics activities.
The team you are working with is responsible to enable colleagues in the need for IT support and maintenance of external and internal webpages as well as usage of the dedicated website tools (e.g. conduct help slot meetings). You will be involved in content management administration (Adobe Experience Manager), planning, realization, coordination of different pages, updating content and creating their layouts. Therefore, you will communicate with internal clients and coordinate within several web projects.
You will manage and setup website presences, support online communication tasks, coordinate, and support website related project, manage project plans and follow up on milestones with project stakeholders. All your activities are closely aligned to our (technical) governance, branding and design guidelines. Following these guidelines in combination with your know-how and creativeness, you will be offering your consulting and take over creation and updating of website collections and individual pages, according to our standards. You will provide solutions to meet client’s needs from simple updates and content exchanges to customized solutions.
Who you are:
- Successfully completed degree or apprenticeship with a focus on web development, website design or comparable experience
- Ideally you are a web developer or have strong technical knowhow and web affinity
- Strong familiarity with Adobe Experience Manager, HTML and SQL advantageous
- Skills and experience in UI and UX
- Ability to work very carefully, exactly and precisely, reliable, independent and diligent labor
- Able to work autonomously and take over responsibility to customize, develop and implement webpages
- Able to design solutions based on existing branding and design guidelines and best practices around Content Management, User Adoption, Governance and Change Management
- Responsible for estimating work effort and achieving planned timelines by having a solution oriented and pro-active and hands-on working style, having an analytical skill can be helpful
- Participate in project discussions; provide recommendations; implement solutions; and support to end users, attend internal customer meetings as required
- Adept with MS Office products as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and MS Teams
- Business-fluent English skills
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com