Show All Results
Micro Lab Analyst
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Adhering to all company EHS guidelines and procedures with proactive involvement in laboratory safety initiatives.
- Testing incoming raw material, in-process and finished product in strict accordance with procedures to support production and shipping deadlines.
- Performing and reporting on regular environmental monitoring of the cleanroom facilities and manufacturing areas to ensure compliance to standards.
- Correct use and maintenance of various laboratory equipment.
- Performing routine checks and calibration of laboratory equipment.
- Set-up of all laboratory equipment in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures.
- Accurate preparation of all solutions required to support testing of product.
- Training of colleagues in the use of laboratory equipment and procedures in the Analytical Services laboratories.
- Performing laboratory validation and non-routine testing.
- Providing technical backup and support to production as required, including project work, e.g. non-routine lab testing to support process validations, quality improvement efforts and customer complaints.
- Archiving of laboratory data, logbooks and samples in accordance with procedures.
- Controlling, issuing and maintaining laboratory documentation.
- Updating, drafting and reviewing quality documentation such as test methods and standard operating procedures.
- Participating in identified Continuous Improvement initiatives; cost, quality etc.
- Maintaining laboratory inventory levels.
- Performing other related quality duties as required.
- B.Sc. / Diploma in Microbiology or equivalent
- Thorough, practical and persistent self-starter.
- Strong motivation
- Good communication skills
- Good computer literacy
- Good Problem Solving Skills
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html