Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Develop AD network to better cover Hongkong and Macao to ensure the target achievement.
- Daily management of AD, not limited to order to cash, inventory, marketing activities, opportunity pipelines.
- Provide and organize related trainings for AD to enhance their capability to better promote Milli-Q brand in the targeted customers.
- Develop concrete work plans for ADs.
- Regular meeting and co-visit with AD to identify the business opportunity and risk compensation.
- Actively initiate MKT activities in the assigned area to increase our brand presence and awareness.
- Actively communicate with ADs about culture, strategy to increase the engagement and loyalty.
- Better leverage digital tools to manage the business.
- Other relative responsibilities
Who you are:
1. Minimum bachelor’s degree in Biochemistry, Chemistry or Biology or related disciplines.
2.At least 2 years’ experience in laboratory equipment industry as a salesman. Channel management experience is preferred.
3.Good command of English
4.Strong interpersonal communication
5.High Energy and the ability to work under high pressure
Functional Area: Commercial
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html