Show All Results
R2P Analyst (Japanese)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Prepare Payroll data and review payroll calculation result
- Create and Review Finance Report including accrual data
- Prepare information and documents for internal and external authorities
- Review and Manage Time and attendance data
- Create Payroll related report and Time & Attendance Report
- Handling employee inquiries in an appropriate IT system (ticket tool) in a timely manner
- Actively participate to the Payroll & Benefits projects
- Work closely with HR Business partner, Finance, General Affairs and other stake holders.
Who You Are:
- 3-5 years of relevant experience of Payroll Admin
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Proactive and flexible mindset
- Independent and take ownership
- Ability to design / amend service processes
- General knowledge of Japan Labor Laws and practices
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Japanese
- Advanced PC skill (Excel, Word, Power Point)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com